The 2019/20 national curriculum assessments did not take place due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This means the following assessments planned between April and July 2020 were cancelled:
· end of key stage 1 and key stage 2 assessments (including tests and teacher assessment)
· phonics screening check
· multiplication tables check
· science sampling tests
· all statutory trialling.
Primary school performance measures will not be published for the 2019/20 academic year.
The following results are based on mock tests in February 2020 and teacher assessments in February/ June 2020:
- Maths: 100% Expected, 17% Greater Depth
- Reading: 100% Expected, 17% Greater Depth
- Writing: 83% Expected, 17% Greater Depth
Phonics Screening Check November 2020
We are pleased to announce 88% of our Year 2 pupils passed the Autumn Term Year 2 Phonics Screening Check.